Harpswell Business Association Membership Information
The Harpswell Business Association (HBA) is a non-profit corporation dedicated to the promotion of Harpswell-based and Harpswell-owned businesses. HBA is one organization that will work for Harpswell’s entire community of businesses and non-profit groups. Sign up now to be included in our activities, and easily, effectively, and affordably promote your Harpswell business or non-profit group with:
- Listing in our publications:
- New Harpswell Map and Guide (distributed through out the region and in all 7 of the Official Maine Tourist Information Centers from Kittery to Machias)
- New HBA Community Directory (mailed directly to all Harpswell households)
- Listing on our website, linked to your website
- Event and announcement posting privileges on our website and in our e-mail newsletters
- Referrals and invitations to participate in HBA events, many other opportunities
- Promotion of your company and/or event on the: Harpswell Business Association Facebook page.
- Opportunity to join in co-operative advertising (like the recent 2 page ad in DownEast – June edition)
Please note that you must be a member in good standing by April 1st each year, to be included in the current year’s edition of the Harpswell Map and Guide.
There are three membership levels:
- Business member: $75 per year per business
- Associate member: $50 per year per member
- Non-profit religious, community, or civic group: $25 per year per member
To join please fill in the form below and send in your membership dues to the address listed below the form.
If for some reason you can’t use the on-line form, you can also download the HBA membership form as a printable PDF document which you can mail to HBA with your dues check.
For more information, contact:
- Dick Mosely, President: phone 207-833-5509, or click here to email him
or write to us at:
Harpswell Business Association
P.O. Box 125
Harpswell, ME 04079